Hi there!

I am wondering how does people around here keep local branches of the ports
tree for personal use.

The reason I am asking is because I keep some patched ports which are suited
to solve my problems, but not suited (or useful) for submission to the
official ports tree. Ideally I would upgrade my personal ports tree alongisde
the official one.

I suppose I could cvs import every -RELEASE of the ports into my own cvs
repository, but ideally I would rather have something more automated.
Besides, I am curious as to how people is doing it.

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint:
543F EB89 7FDE 8E33 AFF7 E794 E4AB 4807 58F7 6C76