On 2021-10-21, J. K. <openbsd.l...@krottmayer.com> wrote:
> A request from me (for this list):
> I'm still having troubles with the OpenBSD mailing list. My DKIM key
> will always be removed. Don't know why. My DMARC setting is restrict.
> No issues with Google as example.
>
> Don't want to break or spam the list.
>
> Can somebody tell me how to fix this, please?
> I'm really desperate. :(

DKIM signatures are stripped because they'll very often fail for
emails sent via the list (e.g. in many cases the list modifies mails
by converting to text/plain which breaks the set of headers that
many people are signing). Except in the case of restrictive DMARC
signatures, this is a slight improvement.

I think the only ways around this from your side would be to either
remove p=quarantine/sp=reject or use a different sender domain
that doesn't have restrictive settings.

The other way would be if the list config was changed to rewrite
>From headers. Some other mailing lists resorted to doing this, but
it's not very convenient for the normal list user.