Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
>
>> Otto Moerbeek wrote:
>>> Leaves me wondering why you cannot use ksh to run the script. Are you
>>> running into a ksh bug or a bash specific feature?
>>   I honestly don't know, I didn't write the script, Sangoma did. It calls
for
>> bash, and I assume they know why.
>
> Well, just try it or show us the script... It happens as lot people
> just put #!/bin/bash in their script because they copy from badly
> written scripts.
>
>       -Otto

I always write my scripts using only sh features. So my script can run
virtually in any unix, making none or little adjusts. But if you MUST
use bash, i recommend installing the statically linked one, because you
not only solve the libraries problems, but is more secure.

My 2 cents,
--
Giancarlo Razzolini
Linux User 172199

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]