overcq <o...@tutanota.com> wrote:

> >> However, I need to know how much of the stack is currently allocated
> >> and how much remains only reserved.
> > > Why?
>
> To be able to release reservations from the beginning of the stacks
> when new in-program tasks are created. So that you can create any number
> of these tasks at runtime.

You are attempting to micromanage physical memory in a program which can
only allocate/deallocate virtual memory address space.  In any case, I
would never want to run any piece of software like yours which is
undoubtably pulling software with unknown memory damage into a single
address space.  I'm reading your approach is anti-security. And I'm giving up.