Hi,

I am using BGP to connect 2 OpenBSD-current routers :

[static default GW]---RT1---[bgp]---RT2

I announce an IPv4 /32 from RT2.
After I start both RT1 and RT2, traffic flows to RT2 /32 without any issue.
However if I reboot RT2 (let's say for sysupgrade), RT1 loses the /32 (which is
expected) but as traffic is still directed to the /32 (because of a constant
ping towards the /32 for example), RT1 installs a route for the /32 with these
flags :

flags: <UP,HOST,REJECT,DONE,LLINFO,CLONED>
(The REJECT flag is dropped after a timeout but comes back a few second later)

>From there I cannot get the back /32 from BGP until I manually delete the
automatically installed HOST route. Is there any way to deal with it without
manual intervention ?

Denis