Hello,

 I am running OpenBSD 7.0 on RPi4. I accidentally removed the usb
cable connecting the sata ssd to the RPi4.
 Well OpenBSD froze and upon reboot I got the very comforting
Synchronous Exception  message.
 Thankfully, I have another RPi4 running OpenBSD. I can mount the
corrupted disk ( did the  necessary backups). I did fsck on all the
partitions.
 All partitions except for /dev/rsd1c and /dev/rsd1i are clean.
 For /dev/rsd1c , I get  "BAD SUPER BLOCK: MAGIC NUMBER WRONG".
 For /dev/rsd1i, I get "UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY".

I tried scan_ffs -l sd1 but it didn't report the full disklabel for sd1.
 What's the least disruptive way out of  this quagmire? Or, things are
beyond repair
and should I wipe clean and start over?

Thanks.
Sandeep