I am trying to run an SMTP server on a dynamic IP address
(and maybe other services later on, e.g., DNS or HTTP)

For this, I would like to redirect traffic via a host (STATIC) which
has a static IP address to/from the host (DYNAMIC) with the dynamic IP
address.

To route the port incoming it seems I can use:
DYNAMIC$ ssh -o ExitOnForwardFailure=yes -N -R 25:localhost:25 STATIC

This also has the advantage that the routing is only active
as long as DYNAMIC is up and running with the same IP.

So far I haven't found a way to route outgoing SMTP from DYNAMIC
via STATIC; I don't want to send mail directly from DYNAMIC as many
MTAs block traffic from dynamic IPs.

What is a good way to do this?
Could route with -T table option or
one of pf features rdr-to or nat-to be used?
Since DYNAMIC is behind some gateway and has only a local IP address
provided by DHCP this doesn't seem to be possible?
Moreover, the routing needs to be disabled whenever DYNAMIC is
"down" (to avoid potential abuse by whatever host is getting the
IP address DYNAMIC had).

I hope this makes sense - maybe I'm missing some simple solution?

PS: I could use SMTP relaying: run an MTA on STATIC but then the
mail could get queued there (which I want to avoid for many reasons).