Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Jason Dixon wrote:
>> On Mar 9, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
>>
>>> I see nothing about where to do donations there.... or anywhere in
>>> this thread.
>> You're kidding, right?  The 2nd link on the OpenBSD page is
>> "Donations".
>>

> Look at the domain name. newsguy.com. Media News people never read
> stuff for most of them, they glance at it sometimes, but they sit in
> front of CNN and then try to put their news stuff based on what they
> learn from CNN. (:>
>
> Anyway, in case some read, here is from the front page of the site.
>
> Forth paragraph said:

Anther saber toothed super brain heard from.  What is noteworthy here
is you comments about people with @newsguy.com addresses not reading
and then you step all over my message yet fail to read it.

> Yes, English is not my native tongue, but I think the meaning of
> "donations" and the link to that is understood in may languages no?

Since donation is so well understood maybe your english good enough to
you show me where `donation' appear on Theos' URL.

I think it would have to be very very good like maybe magic?