dum., 26 dec. 2021, 03:05 Erling Westenvik <erling.westen...@gmail.com> a
scris:

> On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 08:32:28PM +0200, Samarul Meu wrote:
> > I am trying to customize my cwm using picom for some tweakings.
> > The problem is when I try to setup opacity for active and inactive
> windows.
> >
> > This is my relevant config section:
> >
> > inactive-opacity = .5;
> > inactive-opacity-override = false;
> > active-opacity = .9;
> > inactive-dim = 0.0;
> >
> > I am using Xterm, but only the active windows behaves normally with .9
> > opacity, the inactive ones are just not transparent, like
> inactive-opacity
> > = 1. Is just like they act oppositely as they suppose to.
> >
> > I even tried to use some rules I found on an arch wiki
> >
> > opacity-rule = [
> >   "90:class_g = 'Xterm' && focused",         "60:class_g = 'XTerm' &&
>                    ^^                                         ^^
> There's a capitalization discrepancy between the two rules. Try changing
> "Xterm" to "XTerm" for the first rule (or the other way around for the
> second, though "XTerm" should be correct -- at least that's what I have
> in my ~/.config/picom.conf).

Thank you for your help. It was my mistake when I copied the section here.
It did not help changing the case.

I started from scratch with only the above config and adding sections from
my original config and so I found the culprit

mark-ovredir-focused = true

I eliminated this and all works as expected.

On a side note do you know how to add gap in cwm between windows without
having a transparent border (my solution for the moment)?