> > Besides this, are my values too low or just the expected ones?
>
> It seems the throughput is bad. The small IO test showed good numbers
> for iops, but the second test (and I guess other people's suggestion
> to try dd from /dev/zero) will show that you seem to have a "thin
> wire" from the drive to the computer, it seeks fast but transfers data
> slowly.

Well, i dit the dd stuff and post result before, but i think it is
still low for expectations.
This is the second AMD based computer with "transfer" problems and no
clear explanation.
Could be the hardware, could be the driver, i really cannot figure out.

I think i will jump in Intel's boat next time, I know there are some
problems too, but at least their CPU are the most used and maybe have
fixes.

Thank you for your time.