I already tried that on my XTM5 here but it isnt working so far , the problem seems to be a locked down bios and I fround some post that mentioned booting from the USB ports wasnt enabled. What i tried

so far is:

- booting from USB -> not working

- booting from a CF Card -> not working

the BISO Version of the WatchGuard is 1.3