Hi,

I am using the vmctl application on a 7.0 stable host with a -current guest. The guest was busy building some port. During this build on the guest I started another build on the host. I was following the build of the guest using vmctl console. After this I noticed a couple of times that the console stalls somewhere in the middle of outputting a line and that it resumed to show output immediately after I hit a keystroke in the console session. This has happened a couple of times now and on separate days.

The system I am using is an 8 core i5. I do not know if this is known or expected somehow or that there is an issue with this. I hope someone can clarify this for me.

Kind regards,

Ivo van der Sangen