On 12.04.22 15:26, Łukasz Moskała wrote:
I remember talking with network engineer at one company I used to work at.
We used fortigate firewalls, and I asked why are we using SSLVPN instead of
ipsec-based vpn, as both were supported.

He said something along the lines of "ipsec does not work when there are two devices
connecting from the same IP so this would be issue for us when two admins were on the
same public wifi, or lived together"

I could not resolve this issue myself at around the release of OpenBSD
6.0, I had to use one public external IPv4 address per client connecting
to an IPSec endpoint, and when our pool of addresses was depleted we
unfortunately were forced to use #commercialfirewall.