Sorry to hear about your issues.
Vultr has been top notch in my experience.  I have a couple of Vultr hosted
nodes in different data centers that have been running OpenBSD, they’ve been
online for four years now (with downtime for logging into the console to
activate FDE during reboots from syspatch and sysupgrades ofc.)  I’ve not
encountered any real issues that wasnt pre-announced - and what downtime there
has been has been scant.