Dear readers,

Beside source code,

# man login.conf | grep cputime
     cputime            time                     CPU usage limit.

Is there any other information or examples about that parameter ?

SO far if found : `cputime = pp->p_rtime_sec + ((pp->p_rtime_usec + 500000)
/ 1000000);`
implying this parameters is in seconds, and the kernel will send a SIGXCPU
if the process is not finished after that time ?

Thank you for reading that far.

( i was looking for a way to limit cpu time allocation - a bit like nice
but with an upper bound )
( also a cpu core that would force affinity of a login class to a specific
core would be fun )
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do