play.channels=2
play.bytes=1827840
play.errors=0
record.channels=2
record.bytes=1827840
record.errors=0

How do you unpause it then?

Courtney

On 6/30/22 21:54, Alexandre Ratchov wrote:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 03:11:18PM -0700, Courtney wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am running OpenBSD -current branch right now. I have a FiiO E10k plugged
into my board. Here is the part of the dmesg when it is connected

Jun 30 15:02:48 towerDefense /bsd: uaudio0 at uhub0 port 14 configuration 1
interface 2 "FiiO DigiHug USB Audio" rev 1.10/0.01 addr 6
Jun 30 15:02:48 towerDefense /bsd: uaudio0: class v1, full-speed, sync,
channels: 2 play, 2 rec, 3 ctls
Jun 30 15:02:48 towerDefense /bsd: audio1 at uaudio0

I have been trying to pinpoint an issue where after a time of being away
from my computer,
when I come back my audio isn't behaving. I'm not an audio guy so I will
probably mess
up some terms, sorry. The pitch sounds right but the audio has a lot of
static in it. Normally
this happens after I walk away from my computer and come back maybe an hour
later. It
doesn't go into any sleep state, only power efficiency mode that the
monitors handle on their
own. An rcctl restart sndiod doesn't solve the issue, I have to physically
unplug and plug it,
then run rcctl restart sndiod and all is back to normal. Nothing appears in
the logs for me
to report. What can I look at when I encounter this again to see what is
being changed
(if anything)? Or, maybe my hardware is just progressively giving up the
ghost? This has been
happening for a while now.
When you walk away is it playing? you can run:

        audioctl -f /dev/audioctl1

to check device state before and after the walk (empty "mode" means
it's closed, "pause=0" means it's playing or recording)