Heho,
You have one of those fancy dual-cpu things (nvidia optimus); This can be
somewhat difficult, see also:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Lenovo_ThinkPad_T530

"When using NVIDIA Optimus the Display port will not be accessible. To have
access, change the GPU to discrete in BIOS and auto detect OS to false."

It is about how they wired onboard and nv gpu together.

With best regards,
Tobias