On a possibly related issue to my browser access to file system problem, has anyone been able to get Web MIDI working with Firefox on OpenBSD 7.1? Here I am referring to bandcamp.com and flowkey.com in particular. Neither site appears to be receiving any MIDI signal despite an Akai LPK25 (for testing) being registered by the system at umidi0. Flowkey requires ffmpeg to be installed, as well as prompting for the Jazz MIDI extension to be installed. Flowkey tabs crash and never make a MIDI connection. This has never happened to me with Win 11, Linux, of FreeBSD. The Bandcamp site simply doesn't register a MIDI device connected to the system, but doesn't crash the tab. Again, any constructive advice is welcomed.