I just wanted to clarify, for relayd..

Is it possible to filter / loadbalance based on the SPI information of the
4 byte headers within ipsec?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPsec#Encapsulating_Security_Payload

*Security Parameters Index* (32 bits)Arbitrary value used (together with
the destination IP address) to identify the security association
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_association> of the receiving party
I could not find any information that relates specifically to ipsec traffic
Thanks Again.