We have one of the above (X12STH-SYS motherboard) that's refusing
to PXE boot. It's connecting to DHCP and downloading the pxeboot
file (according to tftpd), and the bios appears to be printing a
message saying the boot image was successfully loaded, but it only
stays on the screen for about 200ms before getting erased, so it's
hard to be sure.  Anyway, immediately after printing that message
the system immediately moves on to the next NIC and tries to PXE
boot from it.

I'm curious if anyone has run into the same issue.  We're trying
to figure out "why," and at this stage all we can think of is some
setting in the BIOS is upsetting the machine to the point where it
won't run the image.  But I'm stumped.  I've never seen anything
like this before.

Anyone have any ideas?

--lyndon