Hi,

I'm using PC Engines for years. I have many of them. I want to buy more,
but they are not available on their main web site. I'm still planning to
buy them the moment they will show up on https://www.pcengines.ch/order.htm

However, after many weeks of waiting, I finally reached a point, when I
need to look for alternatives, as few of my hobbyist projects and plans
are on-hold for too long.

I'm looking for something similar like PC Engines APU board. Preferably
4 network cards, 4GB of RAM, low power consumption, no graphic card,
serial console access, suitable for wired and Wi-Fi and/or LTE router,
based on OpenBSD.

To give you an example, I have or had in the past, PC Engines with
OpenBSD as:

- plain simple Ethernet router
- fiber + Ethernet router
- Wi-Fi access point via Ethernet uplink
- Wi-Fi access point via LTE modem uplink
- WireGuard, OpenVPN endpoint
- DNS, DHCP, TFTP and PXE server
- print server and scanner via CUPS and SANE
- HTTP server, plus some automation daemons

Very typical stuff, nothing unusual I would say. I usually duplicate
above setups in various locations, like family house, relatives, and my
own place, but.. I run out of simple and reliable hardware to run it on,
hence this post. I don't want to run full blown PC, because of
electricity consumption and graphic card. In case of kernel panic() I
want to have a system with serial console, by design on motherboard,
not something additional.

>From architecture perspective I think most practical is amd64, but maybe
well supported arm64 would do. If you want to put RPi in the picture, I
don't think about it, as it has only one Ethernet interface.

PS: Please CC me in any replies.

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj