From: owner-m...@openbsd.org <owner-m...@openbsd.org> On Behalf Of
rsyk...@disroot.org
Sent: Monday, 3 October 2022 14:00
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: some simple way to serve videos?

Hello,

until now I have www-served (httpd) my photos using, as it seems to me, a very
simple way: into a directory with photos I copied a file called gallery.html
taken from

https://github.com/gfwilliams/ThinGallery
.

This created a browsable gallery of photos (using a web browser and over the
internet), simple enough for my mom to orient in and use.
Is there any similar way so that I could serve also video files?

Thanks for any comments / recommendations.

(I want something that lives on my machine. I know there are some 'big'
frameworks, perhaps MediaGoblin, Serviio; also I could perhaps run a docker
with minnich under a virtual machine runing linux. But is there something easy
and available on OpenBSD?)

Best regards,
Ruda