I have a Nitrokey Start that I use to hold my private GPG key. It works on
Linux, but doesn't seem to work on OpenBSD. dmesg shows only the following line
when plugged in:

ugen0 at uhub0 port 4 "Nitrokey Nitrokey Start" rev 2.00/2.00 addr 2

I have imported the public key (shows in gpg -k) but gpg -K does not list the
private key. gpg --card-status says

gpg: selecting card failed: Operation not supported by device
gpg: OpenPGP card not available: Operation not supported by device

Can anyone tell me for sure if it's supported or not? Or if I need to do
something else to get it recognized.