Hi Stuart,

some of the commercial systems we have used use Radius as the
Authentication Mechanisim...

One could  do a rudimentary OTP  password system using Radius ...

some OTP systems allow for Caching a series of One Time passowrds  circa
100 passwords...
so it could be fesible to have 100 passowrds listed  on a card , and ask
the user to enter password X  ?

Thanks,

Tom Smyth

--