Jonathan Gray <j...@jsg.id.au> wrote:

> > More importantly the wifi card (Qualcomm QCNFA765) is not recognized.  Is
> > there any chance that it might become supported in the reasonable future or
> > should I try to get a different wifi card (and in such a case, which one)?
> > Any advice?  Thank you.
>
> It is possible someone will look at this.  I'm not sure what the
> current situation is with changing cards.  In the past Lenovo systems
> have had a list of permitted PCI devices and will refuse to boot if a
> card not in the list is added.

An iwx card will definately work in the machine.  It is crucial you get
one with the correct minipcie connector, since there is big variation.
I believe it is the same FRU as used on the T14gen2.  I don't know the
FRU, but OpenBSD calls it "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200".

BTW, we want some loose Qualcomm QCNFA765 cards, or similar.