Kurt B. Kaiser wrote:
"Ramiro Aceves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Nice to see someone who says something constructive. Would you mind if
you can point me to a HOWTO on how to do that. I will be pleased to
help. I supose that I must compile gnumeric with debugging simbols
first, as someone stated before. And run gdb or ddd.

Google is your friend.

Also,

http://directory.fsf.org/gdb.html
http://directory.fsf.org/ddd.html

man pages for such an extensive program aren't too useful for a
beginner.  The docs are texinfo and an info file is available.  Also
html and .pdf.

Thank you very much Kurt for the information. I will try to study it and understand as much as I can, in order to be able to help instead of complain. I asume my mistake, perhaps I should have said things more politely,

Regards.

Ramiro.