Hi Cory,
Just to clarify, bridging typically works from a wireless Access Point
ie bridging a wirieless access point to an ethernet interface and vice
versa
that (should) work and is catered for in the 802.11 standard.

however a wireless interface in station / client mode bridged to an
ethernet interface requires propietary extensions (and as Stuart has
pointed out
wont work)

if you need a layer 2 Wireless Connection to VMM  I would suggest
using a an ethernet port in VMM and plug the ethernet port into a
propietary wireless Router / Client..
I can give you a steer off list but I dont want to  decend into
plugging a propietary solution ...

I hope this helps
Tom Smyth