Thanks for your replies. It has been Xmas and I have been delayed, but I
have now read up upon it. I am going for the tpmr(4). We are going to
replicate a lot of live data from Site1 to Site2, and my experiences with
OpenVPN is that it is great, but not high performing. So I have established
a WireGuard connection with one OBSD on each site, and I am planning to
tunnel tpmr through this - I guess that tpmr itself is not encrypted in any
way?

Regards, Lars.