On 1/10/23 03:49, Abhishek Chakravarti wrote:

OpenBSD newbie here. While trying to backup my OpenBSD configs to my
Arch Linux box, I noted a discrepancy between the openrsync(1) manpage
examples and what I encountered. The steps to reproduce are as follows:

```
$ uname -a
OpenBSD oberon.taranjali.org 7.2 GENERIC.MP#758 amd64
$ touch foo bar
$ rsync -av foo bar abhishek@192.168.1.3:/home/abhishek
ksh: rsync: not found
$ openrsync -av foo bar abhishek@192.168.1.3:/home/abhishek