>> > what are you planning on running?
>> >

>> Thanks for your attention:
>>
>> For now, only OpenBSD with connection to the world' the 3rd option i
>> think.
>>
>> In the future:
>> BSD and Linux!
>>
>> How can i get the related information please. I have installed OpenBSD
>> 7.2
>> and it is a testing laptop. it is going to be reproduced on arented bare
>> metal Server.
>>

> I can't answer your question without knowing what you plan to run in the
> VMs.
>
> Just don't overcommit RAM.
>
> -ml

I am sorry, but unable to comprehend your question:

i have Openbsd 7.2, using that System, i am going to use vmd; creating the
most VMs that are possible, but i have had a bad experience, with 64 GB of
RAM, and 15 VMs, the system seems exhausted!

That is why i would like to know how to calculate how many VMs i could run
in my Laptop whitout a problem.

Thanks.