So, after tons of research and trial and error, I was finally able to
netboot the bsd kernel served from a VM running OpenBSD.
I have configured "/etc/dnsmasq", "/etc/ethers", "/etc/hosts", and
"/etc/exports" and "/etc/bootparams".
The PXE boot in UEFI boot is able to  contact the tftp/dhcp server and
download the bsd kernel and boot up
However, just before (or while) mounting nfs shares as root I get the RPC
timeout error.

```
nfs_boot: using interface bse0 with revarp & bootparams
RPC timeout for server 192.168.0.255
```

In an old post (
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=misc@openbsd.org&q=subject:%22Trying+to+set+diskless%5C%288%5C%29+%5C-%5C-+hanging+in+%5C%22RPC+timeout+for+server%5C%22%22&o=newest&f=1),
someone mentioned that in some old post that had similar issue and it was
related to broadcast address not being captured by bootparamd.

My netboot server is  on a network bridge. Could that be an issue? I am not
totally familiar with ins-and-outs of networking for these protocols so am
little lost.
How to go about debugging this?
Has any come across this issue or can help, would be great.

Thanks
-S