Hello,

I see you are talking about X server in other threads and apart its bugs
and security, absolutly in terms of num of clients..
I came in my mind with a curiousity that is passing by from a while
and sorry if it is disregarding the "archive":

What is the porting / development status of Wayland in OpenBSD?

Then:
It could be useful to us - at the "work place" - or just for the "posterity" to
try, as early users?
Eg. against/under xfce what we could expect from it?

Looking to read your insights, appreciated.

PS: I can bet that not trying Wayland on OpenBSD could not be
considered a great chellange, indeed..

-- Daniele Bonini