Hello,

I'm currently using Unbound in my own setup with a very basic
and incomplete configuration that should serve myself mainly the local
dns caching mechanism factor.

Problem arising are two:
1) I'm not able to stop (or refresh) unbound via my own unload script as
unbound-control is disabled. This save my boat from a security
prospective, if it's not real the following..
2) Caching forbid me often to deal the actual nameservers of this or the
other of even my own websites. I change nameservers of the website I'm
currently working on and I'm stuck, I can't rich it anymore.

Any tip, tweak or hack ? Eheh..

Daniele Bonini

-- Damn, and the security of everthing!?