This page http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#RAID briefly mentions that ccd(4) could be used for mirroring.

        OpenBSD 3.7-stable and later also includes mirroring as a
        feature of the ccd(4) driver. This system is built into the
        GENERIC kernel and is in the bsd.rd kernel of some platforms
        (amd64, hppa, hppa64, i386), so it can be much easier to use,
        though it has some limitations regarding rebuilding the array.

I've read the related man pages, but I can not find any details on what the limitations are concerning rebuilding an array nor what is involved to do so. Is the lack of information the limitation?

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions