Hello Steve,

Yes, off course one should have a firewall.
That was why I installed OpenBSD on the actual machine in the first place.
I prepared it when it was on the LAN only, and then moved it into production.
And now it works perfectely.
But the firewall needed to be disabled while the machine was on the LAN only.

Regarding braille, I hope *BSD gets native support for braille displaies some
day.
The software (brltty) compiles, but it doesn’t get any output from the console.
I guess this has to do with the console driver itself, not outputting data the
way brltty needs.
OpenBSD has a port of brltty which can be run in “screen”, but the version is
really out-dated.

Regards, Martin