background0: I'm trying to implement hardware SSH key suport for age
background1: It's my first time using Go and FIDO, Go is easy

So I want to know if it is possible to decrypt the SSH identity and get the
cryptographic part, just like the result when decoding normal SSH private key.
I know this must need to communicate with FIDO hardware, by using "key_handle".

I found three function in OpenSSH's sk-api.h:
sk_enroll             /* Enroll a U2F key (private key generation) */
sk_sign               /* Sign a challenge */
sk_load_resident_keys /* Enumerate all resident keys */

The usage of first and third one is quite easy to understand,
but what about the second one? Is that what I want?

~digua