On 2023-05-26 18:30, J Doe wrote:

Hi,

I am currently configuring an e-mail server with OpenSMTPD.  While it is 2023, I am aware of the fact that some remote mail servers will support insecure TLS protocols or fall back to plaintext.  Because of that, I want to advertise legacy TLS support (TLSv1.0 and up), for port 25 while keeping modern TLS versions (TLSv1.2-1.3), for submission.

An excerpt of my current config is:

Hi list, my apologies - I forget to specify versions.

This is with OpenSMTP version 7.0.0 running on OpenBSD 7.3 with syspatches up to today (Friday May 26th 2023).

Thanks,

- J