Il giorno lunedì 12 giugno 2023 22:41 Steve Fairhead <st...@fivetrees.com> ha
scritto:

> I'm in newbie mode again. I'm working on replacing an old OpenBSD server
> running Sendmail with a new one running smtpd. With Sendmail, I rely
> heavily on the access.db feature to block TLDs, usernames, email
> addresses, and domains. Is there an equivalent feature with smtpd?

You can filter on many things by leveraging smtpd.conf(5) rules and tables(5).
For more complex filtering scenarios you might investigate smtpd-filters(7).
See the relevant manpages and examples.

> Also I can't see any reason why spamd shouldn't play well with smtpd,

I'm not sure I understand your question: spamd is MTA agnostic and
interacts with pf and pf tables. See spamd(8) and the other manpages
linked there.