On 6/20/23 13:13, Karel Lucas wrote:

Hi all,

I'm going to create a firewall with openBSD, and would like to use the
ARM64 or ARMv7 distribution for that. Unfortunately I don't know what
hardware I can get for this, and that's the reason for this mail. Can
someone point me to a suitable platform for this? If this email does not
belong on this mailing list, I offer my apology. This is my first post
on this mailing list, and ask for understanding. Sincerely, Karel.

Fortunately, since there's only one speed connection, a set number of
devices doing a fixed number of things in each location, we will have no
problem advising you on the best choice for your application...

oh, wait... :)

Well, here's the HW compatibility for those platforms:
https://www.openbsd.org/arm64.html
https://www.openbsd.org/armv7.html

You will have to decide what fits your needs.

Honestly, though, I'd suggest just recycling an old PC and a surplus
network card (or multi-port card, depending on how people toss stuff
out around you).  If you want "the best choice", this is probably it.

Nick.