On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 08:03:34AM +0200, Jiri Navratil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for quick and helpful replies.
>
> Adding line
>
> set skip on enc0
>
> to pf.conf enabled traffic between my sites.
>
> I see in https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq17.html
>
> "Traffic between them should appear after decapsulation on the enc0
> interface, and can be filtered as such." and next line works with VPN
> tag, but there are no lines "pass in ... tag VPN" in pf.conf before this
> part. Shall that be added to FAQ? I expect, that switch from "set skip on
> enc0" to "pass in ... tag VPN" will be better in my case.
>
> If someone with IPsec experiences will propose changes to FAQ17, then I
> also noted:
>
> In "road warrior" part, there is "We'll assume the public IP for the
> client is 203.0.113.2.", but the example uses "any".

I think any is the better choice here. This would allow other clients
to connect to the same server (if they have a valid key) which is probably
what most people want.

> I think, that word "daemon" is better then "server" here:
>
> The ikectl(8) utility is used to control the server,

Agree

> I want to extend my IKEv2 Site-to-site VPN with road warrior
> configuration. If the road warrior part will include few lines about,
> how to extend responder to handle both site-to-site and road warrior, it
> will be very helpful.

Are you thinking of an example with multiple "ikev2 ..." blocks or a comment
mentioning that you can have multiple of those in the same config file?
Because that is technically all you need.