Hi all,
Hope this finds you well.

I have discovered that PF's queueing is still limited to 32bit bandwidth
values.

I don't know if this is a regression or not. I am sure one of the
objectives of the ALTQ rewrite into the new queuing system we have in
OpenBSD today, was to allow bandwidth values larger than 4294M. Maybe I am
imagining it..

Anyway, I am trying to use OpenBSD PF to perform/filter Inter-VLAN routing
with 10Gbps trunks, and I cannot set the queue bandwidth higher than a
32bit value?

Setting the bandwidth value to 4295M results in a value overflow where
'systat queues' shows it wrapped and starts from 0 again. And traffic is
indeed restricted to such values, so does not appear to be just a cosmetic
'systat queues' issue.

I am sure this must be a bug/regression, 10Gbps on OpenBSD is trivial and
common nowadays..

Tested on OpenBSD 7.3
Thanks for checking my sanity :)
Andy.