Hello,

I just want to share my solution taken from "Building Linux and OpenBSD
firewalls" (av. on the Internet Archive) to solve the no traffic prb
caused the block "block in all" statement.

I moved the following statements:

# dns
pass in quick on $all_ifs proto udp from any port domain to any
pass out quick on $all_ifs proto udp from any to any port domain

# icmp
pass in quick inet proto icmp all icmp-type 0 max-pkt-rate 100/10
pass in quick inet proto icmp all icmp-type 3 max-pkt-rate 100/10
pass in quick inet proto icmp all icmp-type 11 max-pkt-rate 100/10

(underlining icmp-type 3)

setting them just after "block in all" and before anything else and this
solved to me.

Hope this can help anyone.

-- Daniele Bonini