Just to specify I'm hoping you are going to solve this software issue in
the next releases (a properly running device driver is maybe better that
properly running sleep button at my side) or I see a group of *users*
moving to procure for themselves the right, standard, one device new
keyboard..

I'm just here with a bunch of keyboards in my shopping carts, indeed.