From: owner-m...@openbsd.org <owner-m...@openbsd.org> on behalf of Lucretia
<openbsd.g...@pm.me>
Sent: 28 October 2023 04:52
To: David <curmudg...@telaman.net.au>; misc@openbsd.org <misc@openbsd.org>
Subject: Re: iPhone Charging

Attention : courriel externe | external email

> It doesn't even need to be plugged in.
> There have been instances where the proximity of a mobile phone to a
> computer has been sufficient to access ...

I don't have much to hide, but I love learning about security. We learned very
little about practical security during my four years as an infosec major, it
was mostly the bureacratic paperwork type stuff.

I'm interested in learning, especially as relates to OpenBSD in particular, if
you have and not-too-technical resources for me.

I try to do a decent job of locking things down, but I'm far from paranoid
about it. I've had my phone hacked by malicious people in the past. I was
target because I had a high profile social media presence during the days of
Google+ being a thing.