(Returning after a long hiatus due to $DayJob$.)

I recently acquired an OnLogic Helix 330 (see [1] and [2]) and booted
the 7.4 install image via USB; no installation yet, no serial console
configured yet, no sharable dmesg yet.

I have the version with the four network interfaces, based on the
J6426.  Dropping to shell from the 7.4 install image, it looks like
ony two of the four are detected, via em(4) as I210.  Interestingly,
it is the two on the add-on board rather than the two integrated
ports, based on the link status in ifconfig(8).

The underlying network hardware is a Maxlinear GPY115 per [3].

Booting into Debian 12, all four interfaces are detected.  It looks like
support for the GPY115 is relatively new there.

I intend to add support for these network interfaces but in the
event anyone already has this or related work in progress, please
drop me a line either here or privately.

Once I get a proper install in place, I'll submit the usual dmesg
output.

Devin

[1]: <https://www.onlogic.com/hx330/>
[2]: <https://support.onlogic.com/documentation/hx300-technical-resources/>