If you are trying to implement a blog you can try out AvatarFree (php as well):

https://avatarfree.org
https://github.com/5mode/AvatarFree

It is a software on premise, assl and corporation free to own your social
presence.

Eventually don't forget to edit your skinner.html and metrics.html

I am sorry if I'm not intimidated to prop my stuff..

-- Daniele Bonini