Just dropping an update about my student mini-pc.

I just come from the upgrade of its named stick to 32gb with the
inherited upgrade to FFS2 due the applied newfs. And this solved
the performance issue!

Indeed this endeover push me to think that from 7.3 the os is
specifically tuned to FFS2 in some of its parts but I leave to your
insights eventual clarifications..

== Daniele Bonini