Thank you for the reply.

I found this software interesting as one of the few opensource offer in its
category and
the doc is very coincise in describing things and workflow.

Indeed, Unix is not advertised (as usual) but the downloadable package contains
the "wrapper" for the most *important* Unix platforms too except for OpenBSD.

It could be interesting to have it in our software arsenal but without
having given a try to it it is also very hard to be able to endorse it.

I would like to help but unfortunately more than leaving the hint it is
missing the wrapper (a .so file) I don't know how. The software checks the
OpenBSD wrapper existence and exits advising the user.

-- Nowarez Market