On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 08:23:48AM +0100, Capitan Cloud wrote:
> Thnx Peter, please can you point me out the path of cvsweb where
> to find the resources that you are meaning?

the machine-independent GENERIC config is at
https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/src/sys/conf/GENERIC?rev=1.291&content-type=text/plain,
while what I assume is the most common machine dependent one would be
https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC.MP?rev=1.16&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Lots more under src/sys/arch/$arch/conf where $arch is your architecture.

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/