Le 2024-01-20 11:59, hahahahacker2...@airmail.cc a écrit :
On 2024-01-18 21:33, Sylvain Saboua wrote:
I have been using KDE/Plasma on openbsd since last week-end.

Amongst other bugs, mostly minor, which I should also report,
there is this one : when opening an new instance of konsole,
Plasma's terminal emulator program, the fallback folder location
will be in / instead of $HOME (in my case /home/sylvain).

How to reproduce to bug : open a new konsole instance and type :

$pwd
/
$

This also happens when using (suckless') st or (default) xterm.

I did not have this problem with st and (openbsd's) cwm on the
same openbsd installation (before upgrading to kde packages)

Thank you
Your ~/.profile should have a line that cd to /

you mean that cd to $HOME or /home/sylvain ?
There is no such cd / in my .profile. This file on my
installation is very basic :

$more .profile
# $OpenBSD: dot.profile,v 1.7 2020/01/24 02:09:51 okan Exp $
#
# sh/ksh initialization

PATH=$HOME/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/games
export PATH HOME TERM
export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc

export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8

$more .kshrc
. /etc/ksh.kshrc

export PS1=\$
export HISTCONTROL=ignoredups
export HISTFILE=$HOME/.history
export HISTSIZE=5000
export CLICOLOR=1

... (stripped out aliases definitions)

$

Note that the problem/bug is absent with yakuake :
opening the terminal panel with F12 and typing pwd
accurately displays /home/sylvain

--
Sylvain Saboua
linktr.ee/Sylvain